Where Is My Dni?

Hey Philip, did you ever figure out what Centro de Doc y Archivo was? I had my turno at Migraciones for permanent residency on May 17. My tramite was "resuelto" on May 30. Is the process going abnormally fast, or do I still have awhile to wait?

Hey Philip, did you ever figure out what Centro de Doc y Archivo was? I had my turno at Migraciones for permanent residency on May 17. My tramite was "resuelto" on May 30. Is the process going abnormally fast, or do I still have awhile to wait?

I had my turno at migraciones on May 22 and it was resuelto and [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Enviado a CENTRO DE DOC. Y ARCHIVO (Deptos. Dep. De La Inst. Sup. - Direccion General De Administracion on May 30 and I am now wondering how long it will take for my DNI to arrive, I was told it would take between 30 to 90 days.[/background]

Hi All, I was wondering if some one could clarify fore me what's going on:

EL DNI FUE EMITIDO Y ENTREGADO A LA EMPRESA DE CORREO OCA CON FECHA 29-11-2013

Is the message I get when I check the status on http://www.mininterior.gov.ar/resultConsulta.php

It's now December 10th and I live in CABA so I don't know what's going on. Does it take over a week for OCA
to deliver an envelope in the same city? I'd hate to have to pay to mail something with them. Should I assume
it's MIA and should I go to the place on Jujuy?

Any advise would be great, thanks!

I just had to do this the other day. They told me that I had to go to this place on Yrigoyen to get my DNI number, but now I even doubt that.

Go to the place located on Jujuy with the receipt that shows you paid for the DNI. You have to have that, in addition to your passport. They close at 1 p.m. (M-F) I went around 12:00 p.m., and it was pretty painless.

I missed the OCA delivery of mine on Nov 26th.

I didn't get the "We tried to deliver" note until ~Dec. 1st.

Went by OCA on Diagonal Norte (address with an "X" next to it on the back) and they said it was returned to OCA main headquarters on Friday, Nov. 29th and would go to the Uruguay & Córdoba "Registro Civil" location where I did my trámites (photo, AR$35 payment... in early November) on Friday the 6th of December, so I should wait until Monday the 9th to be sure.

Had work on Monday, so stopped by (Window #2) to pick it up Tuesday (yesterday) and waited about 10+ minutes to talk to the lady. I brought my paperwork and she found my DNI in about 45 to 60 seconds.

I signed about 3 or 4 things and I've got my card.

I never looked on an OCA website once.

Bought strawberries and blueberries on the way home.

Ok, do you guys think I'll get an attempted delivery slip even? I talked to the OCA guy at my apt today and he didn't have it.

Should I assume they tried to deliver it and didn't leave a card/just said fuck it and didn't try?

If so, where do I go? The place on Puyerrdon, the place on Jujuy or the place at Cordoba and Uruguay?

The level of bureaucratic incompetence in this country never ceases to amaze me. (The general incompetence too...)

I never received any notice at all, and I have no idea when it made its way to the office at Jujuy/Venezuela. Your best bet would be to check there, or continue waiting a bit longer.

What's their address/what are they called? Do you remember their hours?

Hi everyone, I know this topic is super old but I am finally getting a DNI as part of a work visa, and I went on the website to check on the status, but I'm not sure what I am supposed to enter in the "Expediente" field. Any ideas?

Hey all - on the migraciones website, my status is still saying that I'm missing documents (Even though migraciones told me taht they have everything that that i'd receive my DNI within 3 months). on Saturday, I got a slip from correo argentina , and it didn't say anything except that it had my name, address, and my tramite number for reference. In the "retorna" field, there was also a stamp with the migraciones address.

Does this mean that they've tried to deliver my DNI? If so, it's still not clear to me where I can go to pick it up, or if they will come back, or anything. Anyone received this before?

Back