Where To Buy A Computer

I bought a new computer at BH Computacion a few months back and got what I considered a good price. Their phone number is 4375 5600. Not big on service, but wouldn’t hurt to call them to see if they have what you’re looking for. There store is on Lavalle. If you make a reservation and go there you have to knock on the always closed front door. They only let one customer in at a time. Everything is in boxes and there are no demos.
Thanks!

I bought my graphics card from Full Hard, no issues. Also ended up sending my PC to myself via a courrier company, minimal charges all considered.

I built my computer and if someone needs one built for them I'd be happy to either help (if doing it themselves), or do it for them for a fee. It's very rewarding, and a nice skill to learn at any age :)

I bought my graphics card from Full Hard, no issues. Also ended up sending my PC to myself via a courrier company, minimal charges all considered.

I built my computer and if someone needs one built for them I'd be happy to either help (if doing it themselves), or do it for them for a fee. It's very rewarding, and a nice skill to learn at any age :)
I built my own computers 20 years ago when it was pretty "easy", but now-a-days with all the options, I wouldn't know hot to research the best motherboard, sound card, graphics card, memory, etc... and hardware compatibility and reliability between all the devices. There are just too many options, and the goal is to have a high powered system that is "worry free" and doesn't crash when I try and do something processor intensive like video editing or web page design. I recently bought a new Microsoft I 12.3 Surface Pro 7 2-in-1 Touchscreen Tablet with 16 GB of memory running Windows 11 and I'm super happy with it as a travel computer, it's faster then my home desktop computer running Windows 10 with 64 GB of memory. That is part of the reason for wanting to upgrade to a computer that is Windows 11 compatible, I bought this desktop computer in 2017 and it's not able to upgrade to Windows 11, although I heard that Microsoft is working on making Windows 11 available on more platforms as of right now 67% of the computers running today can't be upgraded to Windows 11. I've had good experiences with HP computers in the past, however, Argentina HP doesn't allow you to customize a system like you can in the USA. They only have prebuilt configurations.

OK, but why are you in such a hurry to embrace Win 11? Having run most versions of Windows since 3.11, I can testify to the fact that most new Win versions have been a pain in the ass for the first 18-24 months. Why not wait and let them work the bugs out of it at somebody else's expense?

There's a difference between cutting edge and bleeding edge. Then again, if you built your own PC's 20 years ago, you already know this, right?

Back