Where To Buy A Tv

Melissa O

Registered
Yes, yes, I know it's more expensive, but I need to purchase one in BA now. Will someone recommend an actual physical store front where you can go in and make a purchase? My manager tried to register online with the Sony store, but it didn't work. She's going to try again today, but I thought I'd check in the meantime. I called the same place to see if I could order on the phone , but they only accept AR based credit cards. Yikes!

I'm new to forum. Have apt in BA because we sold our NYC pad, money burning hole in hubby's pocket, we went to BA on vaca and perfect storm happened. Of course he promptly took a job in Prague, then Budapest, so don't make it down there too often! Good bye my lovelies and have a great BA day!
Melissa O

Yes, yes, I know it's more expensive, but I need to purchase one in BA now. Will someone recommend an actual physical store front where you can go in and make a purchase? My manager tried to register online with the Sony store, but it didn't work. She's going to try again today, but I thought I'd check in the meantime. I called the same place to see if I could order on the phone , but they only accept AR based credit cards. Yikes!

I'm new to forum. Have apt in BA because we sold our NYC pad, money burning hole in hubby's pocket, we went to BA on vaca and perfect storm happened. Of course he promptly took a job in Prague, then Budapest, so don't make it down there too often! Good bye my lovelies and have a great BA day!
Melissa O
http://www.mercadolibre.com.ar/15megaofertas

Melissa O

In July I bought a new Sony Smart LED at RODO. This was the third TV that I have purchased with RODO, and each time the price was better than at either Garbarino or Fravega. Also, this last purchase was made with a US issued credit card, no problem.

Yeah Rodo is my favorite, though Ejcot's right too about Coto.

I just bought washer, fridge and freezer and they had the best prices. Near Florida & Corrientes, about a block away from that intersection are Rodo, Fravega, Musimundo and Falabella - you can look at the 4 big places and see which has the best price.

I also went out to Walmart (the one past Unicenter and the Tigre exit on Panamericana) and Sodimac (didn't like their prices and the selection wasn't as good) and found that Rodo had the best prices and selection for what I bought.

Buy with cash if you can (hopefully changed from dollars at the blue rate) - you'll lose a lot of money buying with a foreign CC.

If you want to sane some $$$$ you can try GARBARINO OULET. You can buy all kinds of electronics and house appliances at a discount. Some have minor scratches,etc, or were showroom displays.
It is located one block from Av J B Alberdi and Gral Paz.
They have the normal warranty
Googlefor the real address and phone

The best price I ve seen, and bought, was a PHILLIPS, at the supermarket which has better prices, DIA. Like 15% cheaper than Garbarino, Fravega, etc. They dont always have, but when they do, its really tempting.

Back