Where To Buy Cheap Luggage In Caba

DCexpatstudent

Registered
Looking to buy some cheap luggage in CABA that is nothing fancy but won't fall apart obviously, any ideas let me low please!

If you only need it for a one time trip, I'd buy those large bags of blue and red made in Vietnam They hold a ton and will survive one trip especially if you plastic wrap them in the airport prior to checking them in. I have done this before You can find a huge selection of them in Once then I'd buy a good suitcase at a fraction of the cost for the same one here in your destination esp if it is the USA. Other agree with nikad try supermarkets

The outlet of a well known argentinian brand of luggages is at Medrano between Rocamora and Lavalle.

If you only need it for a one time trip, I'd buy those large bags of blue and red made in Vietnam They hold a ton and will survive one trip especially if you plastic wrap them in the airport prior to checking them in. I have done this before You can find a huge selection of them in Once then I'd buy a good suitcase at a fraction of the cost for the same one here in your destination esp if it is the USA. Other agree with nikad try supermarkets

that will be perfect! I'll go down there right now! do you know usually what they are called and how much they cost?

Since I'm more of looking for an option to take things to us cheaply and not actually bring them back

I don't know if they have a specific name I'd say that you want to buy a gran bolsa china I'm sure you'll recognize them no idea about cost but cheap under 100 I'm quite sure

Back