Where To Buy Socks?

I wear socks with sandals all the time.

I don't have a sonics jersey and nirvana makes my ears bleed so it's pretty much all I'm left with.

I ALWAYS wear white socks with sandals. My wife, kids, and grandkids think it's terrible. I don't give a dam. What's the story . . . when I was twenty, I worried about what others thought . . . in my forties, I learned to ignore people's views and at 60 I realized no one ever really cared!!!!

Enjoy your white socks and your sandals.

Gentlemen you're straying of topic.

In my 10 years of experience, the best sock shop in Buenos Aires is 'Formidable' at Avenida Cordoba 4799, corner of Armenia. An old-style haberdasher, its sells ghastly old men's clothes, but the sock counter has everything a discerning sock shopper could want. No white socks obviously.

Just walk down Santa Fe starting anywhere by the Plaza Italia Linea D Subte station all the way to 9 de Julio. I used to live on the corner of Aguero and Santa Fe and there are people on all four corners of that intersection on the sidewalk that lay out blankets and sell cheap pairs of socks for like 15-25 pesos, boxers, scarfs and things like adapters etc. Also you could try going to Once, I used to buy cheap clothes and socks from there, however just go there during the day and make sure to have your wallet/ bag on the front part of your body. Suerte!

Just walk down Santa Fe starting anywhere by the Plaza Italia Linea D Subte station all the way to 9 de Julio. I used to live on the corner of Aguero and Santa Fe and there are people on all four corners of that intersection on the sidewalk that lay out blankets and sell cheap pairs of socks for like 15-25 pesos, boxers, scarfs and things like adapters etc. Also you could try going to Once, I used to buy cheap clothes and socks from there, however just go there during the day and make sure to have your wallet/ bag on the front part of your body. Suerte!

Today's prices 35-40 pesos Adidas or Nike ...!

Back