Where To Go On St Patrick's Day?

Import problems....

Anyway Guinness doesn't travel well.

Popular myth, its good anywhere where the taps are used regularly (no sediment in the lines) and also anywhere where the lines are regularly cleaned properly. The combination of the two is unusual abroad....I've never really enjoyed a pint of plain when it's over 20 odd degrees outside to be honest.

Spot on dublintobuenosaires. All about the taps and being cleaned. Have never even tried a pint of Guinness draught here. Just ruin it for me. Savour it on my trips home. Cheeky one in Dublin airport when i land : )

Can't find a thred without some sad twat mentioning pizza.....think it's equivalent to cocaine for some richard heads.

casabar is still open- i was there for superbowl.

i see there is a temple bar in b.a., for nostalgia sake i may try there as it is where i stayed in dublin- anyone been?

as an american who bartended in edinburgh for years and locals had to endure my pint pouring i have a soft spot for the non natives attempting what is sure to disappoint everyone. so now may be inspired to check out a few 'irish' pubs on amateur night

If anyone is doing a little BA pub crawl.... tell me with a message or leave a message on this post... cheers

i would hope for palermo or las canitas area......cheers

Back