Where to pay "Solicitud de Antecedentes Penales" ?

BeraRane

Registered
Hi everyone,

quick question regarding the "solicitud de antecendences penales" boleta that migraciones sends for the residency application, how did people pay this?

Did you pay online (Banco Nacion?) or did you go in person to a specific location?

Thanks.

I had no bank account in arg when I did that, so I paid in person, I don't remember how and where, the office( rnr) who takes fingerprints gave me all the instructions, it was One of the easiest trámites I would say, Ready in 24h.

Hi everyone,

quick question regarding the "solicitud de antecendences penales" boleta that migraciones sends for the residency application, how did people pay this?

Did you pay online (Banco Nacion?) or did you go in person to a specific location?

Thanks.

Paid at Correo Argentina. In cash pesos. The form which was generated had coupons with amount to be paid either at the Provincia.net mentioned by others or any Correo Argentina Office.

Is that the one where they take fingerprints? I recall some confusion later at the immigration office. I had the fingerprints done at the police station, and handed over the coupon proof of payment. Though later I was told at immigration that they take fingerprints with a scanner, so had given the proof of payment to the wrong people, and wasted my time to get the report from the police station.

How did you pay there?

It says" Ingresá todos los números, sin espacios ni guiones."

When I put the code that i above CODIGO DE PAGO PARA CORREO ARGENTINO / PROVINCIA NET PAGOS it says "Empresa Deshabilitada".
I`ve tried all the codes from Confirmación de Solicitud de Trámite and none works.

Has anyone paid one of these boletas when it has expired(vencida)? Was it possible or did you request a new one?

Migraciones emailed me to say I still need to pay one of the boletas (RNR antecedentes penales) before they can give me the appointment for my residency, I went to Correo Argentino who said the current one was expired and wouldn't be accepted, Migraciones had emailed with a "donotreply" email address and are ignoring me on Twitter..

Cheers.

How did you pay there?

It says" Ingresá todos los números, sin espacios ni guiones."

When I put the code that i above CODIGO DE PAGO PARA CORREO ARGENTINO / PROVINCIA NET PAGOS it says "Empresa Deshabilitada".
I`ve tried all the codes from Confirmación de Solicitud de Trámite and none works.
Did you manage to pay it online in the end?

I had the same issues, from what I read on YouTube the option to pay on provincial.net isn't valid anymore.

Back