Where To Sell Euros At The Euroblue Rate?

I was wondering the same thing. Moving to BsAs this week and not sure if I should take euros in cash or not... But I guess it's better to just take the easy way out and get them changed at a bank? :/

HA HA HA I will give you the same bank rate plus 5%!!!
Go to Galeria Boston ,Florida St 142, you´ll get best rate in town. Use large bills if possible, the will pay u more

If you are not going to be in the capital , its much better to change your euros into dollars you will lose a little in exchange in Europe but you will make up for it with the dollar blue rate.

If you are not going to be in the capital , its much better to change your euros into dollars you will lose a little in exchange in Europe but you will make up for it with the dollar blue rate.
But the euro-rate is higher than the dollar; I don't understand what should I change euros into dollars. Besides, you lose a lot while changing euros into dollars.

But the euro-rate is higher than the dollar; I don't understand what should I change euros into dollars. Besides, you lose a lot while changing euros into dollars.

There is nothing to understand the market in Bs.As. wants new unmarked $100 dollar bills, YES

We sympathize with your situation having to deal with exchanging Euros to live in Argentina.

Check the "dolarblue" page on FB. It's a kind of marketplace where you can negotiate the exchange rate.

I'll ask the guy I usually deal with to see what rate he offers (I mostly deal with him = better rate than in the cueva I go to also).

Back