Where to take Pictures in BA?

Clari

Registered
Next week I finally have my appointment at Migraciones and I'm supposed to take 2 4x4 photographs. I had been walking for the city and looking for somewhere to take it, but wasn't lucky.

Does somebody knows where can I take it? Anywhere around Palermo would be perfect.

Tks in advance.

Clari you can go into nearly any photo shop (Kodak, film development, etc.) and tell them what you need the photos for. Depending on what you're applying for the color of the background might change (for DNI it used to be blue, and then I think it changed to white) but just keep your eyes open and you'll find a shop. They are everywhere. In Palermo walk down Cordoba, Scalabrini Ortiz and/or Santa Fe for your best bet.

Clari said:
Next week I finally have my appointment at Migraciones and I'm supposed to take 2 4x4 photographs. I had been walking for the city and looking for somewhere to take it, but wasn't lucky.

Does somebody knows where can I take it? Anywhere around Palermo would be perfect.

Tks in advance.

There is a Kodak place on Santa Fe between Goody Cruz and Fitz Roy. I was there about a year ago and it was cheap and fast.

Back