Who are the top breast surgeons in Argentina?

Shiksabuena

Registered
Hey girls,

I'm looking to find the best possible surgeon to do breast augmentation in Argentina. I'm currently in the states and have decided that it would cost significantly less to go with the best of the best abroad than go to the top US doctors here in NYC. I figure Argentina's high rate of plastic surgery can only help in this case.

I wish to avoid the "medical tourism" package deals, as I'm not looking for a luxury vacation, but rather just the best doctor for the job, recommended by people who know. I'm especially looking for a doctor who is experienced with the transaxillary incision, using silicone implants under the muscle. Can anyone here steer me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Thanks Nosey; would you mind to tell me who she is? Im simply looking for advice on surgeons,but not tour packages.

You can PM me and I will give you the very best here. He is very professional and has worked with many famous people here. However, he has a very low profile and he is part owner of one of the best clinics in BA. Lasermed. It is very hard to get an appointment with him. I know the plastic surgeon personally. He is very honest. He does not do lots of commercial plastic surgery tours. An expat recommended him to me a couple of years ago.

M

Thanks Supercharged. For some reason it is not giving me the option for sending PMs. Maybe im too new?

Hollie is my business partner at BA-PA personal concierge, she specializes and has an interest in cosmetic surgery, she has great knowledge about surgeons and procedures and will be a very helpful person to advise you on this area. BA-PA can organize your visit here but are a very personalized service so can do as little or as much as you need and of course offer you detailed advice in the meantime. Thanks

I hear good things about Dr. Oscar Zimman . I had liposuction done by him and am very pleased. Most of his practice is breast reduction or augmentation. Most of his clients are Portenos. His english is excellent - but his office staff does not speak english.

Shiksabuena said:
Hey girls,

I'm looking to find the best possible surgeon to do breast augmentation in Argentina. I'm currently in the states and have decided that it would cost significantly less to go with the best of the best abroad than go to the top US doctors here in NYC. I figure Argentina's high rate of plastic surgery can only help in this case.

I wish to avoid the "medical tourism" package deals, as I'm not looking for a luxury vacation, but rather just the best doctor for the job, recommended by people who know. I'm especially looking for a doctor who is experienced with the transaxillary incision, using silicone implants under the muscle. Can anyone here steer me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Dr. Babaitis, Ricardo Speaks perfect English. 4554-9687. 15-6474-2458 He is located 2 blocks from the Alto Palermo mall. He will give you a much better quote than some of the ones listed above. Only operates in hospitals, never in private clinics. You do not want to go under general or even local anesthesia in a clinic. Should anything go wrong they need to be taken out of the anesthesia to be transported to the hospital. PM if you need more info. I would rather not confess in public jeje.

Back