Who Feels Like A Coffee Chat This Week

If it's the general CABA, count me in.
Should be nice weather to sit outside.

I'm thinking Alto Palermo Starbucks, or somewhere very close, just because it's easy for me. The coffee chats are usually at 4pm but I think anytime after 12pm would work for me, if we wanted to do it earlier. I wouldn't recommend later at Starbucks because it gets pretty busy.

Ok let's do Starbucks Alto Palermo tomorrow at 4pm. I'll plan to wear a red T-shirt. I'll be there at least until 5, but no promises beyond that.

Here's a map to Starbucks: https://goo.gl/maps/S4VUl
It's on the Subte D line (Bulnes stop) and there are tons of buses that go there.

If you're going, post here or simply like this post so I have an idea of what size table to get.

I guess this is for today Thursday the 17th. Missed it. Got busy the last few days and did not check. I'm in Chile next week, but will watch more closely for any coffee chat between the 28th and October 4th.

Damn, I was hoping to come to one of these. The two times I checked the board to see if there was an event going on I was too late haha. Been in Bs As for a month now, I need to meet people.

Although I am far away, I also would like to know what happened to our beloved Michelle?
How is everyone? Missing you all.
Esteban

Back