Who has the best crystal ball?

I still have a hard time believing the Republicans will nominate Drumpf in 2020. I think they'll be happy for the opportunity to be rid of him.

my experience has been that its way too early to guess.
who, for example, would have guessed "Trump" 20 months before the last election?
Also, we have yet to see what the rules will be- the new Trump Supreme Court could change everything, and maybe no democrats will be allowed to run- only our Glorious Leader.

I am keeping my pesos in my pocket.
Or, better yet, investing in empanadas.
Its safer

After the last two years and seeing the rise of so much insanity I just might move further south. Cause this stuff is just too nuts and Orwellian and with all the personalities wanting to run for president they split the non-Trump voters up and his base might get him another 4 years. God help us all.

Or, better yet, investing in empanadas.
Its safer

Speaking of which, I was wondering why there are so many new confiterias and panaderias opening up and the cleaning lady in the building told me they are hoarding flour and sugar! believe it or not but supposedly they are filling entire rooms with various grains and raw ingredients. I asked her if the bugs aren't going to eat it and she said that the bugs won't eat it as fast as inflation will so clearly there is a lot of fear on the streets, people can smell it coming.

Back