Who turned the heating off?

katti said:
are you from connemara?

Not from there, I'm from Banbridge in the North, but I run for Athenry AC in Galway, and have run the Connemara Marathon a couple of times, a pal of mine is the Race Director. Plus I have spent many a vacation in Clifden and Roundstone, and one lovely weekend in Cashel House Hotel in that part of the world. Love the place...

It snowed here last night but the flakes on the ground this morning were too far apart to shovel.

Oh I loved the connemara! Don't think I have ever seen anything like it... I want to go back!

I only spend a few hours in the north, to see the giants causeway, at that time it was still considered 'warzone', at least, that is what we were told :). The only thing we noticed was long lines to cross the boarder and soldiers that were really interested in our car which was a new model so they made us unload the trunk to see how big it was :D but they were very friendly!

Sorry this has nothing to see with the heating being turned off... Just dreaming!

steveinbsas said:
It snowed here last night but the flakes on the ground this morning were too far apart to shovel.

You are not far from Capital, aren't you?

steveinbsas said:
Probably not for about 90 years (according to the law of averages).

I know but you gave me hope, I thought you lived nearer.

Back