Who's Up For A Social Gathering Of Late-20S-Early 40S?

MissM

Registered
Hi!

I've just landed in BA from the US and would love to meet other expats in their late 20s-early 40s, preferably working professionals. We could have a weekend potluck, a coffee get together or another event. If interested, shoot me a private message with your availability, preferences and brief intro about you. Thanks!

Potluck dinners such as you mention used to be held about 7 years ago at the Palermo app't.of a 50 plus U.S. resident from Texas.In the summer they were on the terraza and a resounding success .There were attendees of all ages and from any country you could mention.Everyone brought some dish and a whole lot of fellowship.Everyone felt welcome.I forget why they stopped happening.
I have been living in Latin America for half of my 74 years and in no country have I witnessed the Generation Gap like in the U.S. (and I am a native New Yorker). It is simply not a Latin thing.As an Argentine woman friend told me decades ago,"Siempre fuimos mezclados".Y yo agradecido por ello.
Noesdeayer (B.McKenna)

Oldies not invited.

Hilarious! ja ja ja!

Some objective evidence is also being asked to confirm one's age?

I've just landed in BA from the US and would love to meet other expats in their late 20s-early 40s, preferably working professionals. We could have a weekend potluck, a coffee get together or another event. If interested, shoot me a private message with your availability, preferences and brief intro about you. Thanks!

We libertarian-leaning types firmly support the right of everyone to associate with those with whom they choose to associate. So to post this on a generic expat forum is your right - your assertion that you don't wish to associate with those not like yourself - ancients need not apply.

It's also an example of monumental insensitivity and tone-deafness. We can only hope that as you progress through life, wisdom will come, too.

Many prostitues from Paraguay meet your criteria: working expat professionals in their late 20's-early 40's.

If you invite some of them you could have "another event" and still call it a social gathering.

Of course then more old men will want to come.
emo32.gif

Back