Why are there so much earthquakes lately

Status
Not open for further replies.
tangobob said:
I guess that they are worried that with all these promiscuous women there will be no virgins left for the martyrs.:D

Things can get shaky when there are a lot of promiscuous women around

cabrera said:
More massive earthquakes soon as well as cataslymic volcanic eruptions are coming

I took my tinfoil hat yesterday to take a shower, and received a message from the Mother Ship (or was it the CIA?) saying they will be triggering a massive earthquake in Southern Patagonia next Thursday.

Will someone please tell them there's nothing but sheep out there?:)

yeah bro

we're all f****d. 2012, the world is coming to an end.

Oh well, we had a good run.

dropboxdan said:
yeah bro

we're all f****d. 2012, the world is coming to an end.

Oh well, we had a good run.

Bro keep smoking and f....... It will end soon.

werd.

They say California is way overdue for the " big one " and we are just living on borrowed time over there.

Kinda sucks, but what are you gonna do.

In NZ there are 1000's (i think 14,000 last year) of earthquakes a year, and its been a while since a large one hit a city so has been expected. A few months ago there was one of similar size south of christchurch, but because not many people in the area not much damage happened..

NZ is on a major fault line, like LA so is expected..

Earthquakes is a subject that fascinates me and this years amount of earthquakes striking near heavily populated cities is unprecedented .

There is definetly something strange happening that needs further examination

i use to live in Vanuatu, where there were earthquakes most weeks... I would often wake up at night with the feeling of sliding out of bed, and not knowing if it was an earthquake or the spins from to much alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back