Why Do So Few Expats Like Cristina ?

PaulBee

Newcomer
I also wondered whether the problems with the currency exchange rates and getting money in and out of
Argentina are a big issue with expats. I realize that people can get money to Argentina at a decent
exchange rate from certain countries, but that´s not the case with all countries. If Cristina got re-elected
in future, I´d worry she´d clamp down on grey areas such as the "blue rate", Xoom, ec.

Matt84

Registered
Edrooney is correct im his perception
KristiK exploits that
Macri challenges that in order to attempt to create a more balanced menemist evolution so thatthe country catches up with Peru s growth and like EVERY OTHER politician/lawyer gets to aaugment his patrimony (loot) on the side. It s a win win for everybody but (0nly temporarily) the semi enfranchised middle lower class (peron s target demo)

Gringoboy

Registered
Invasion of our lives through the use of television network....
????
Im not a fan of the businesswoman in question; but it s 2012 (ok 2015) who the heck is forcing you to use a TV?

In my universe it is Machri who invades my mind when I use youtube with shameless shameless ecobici propagada.
Because some of us still sit in front of the cathode ray tube and tune in to our transistor radios dude!