Widespread rumours of Ukraine bioterrorism

Cabrera, although I do appreciate the information that you provide on this topic - which seems to me to be an important, underreported one - I find the sources that you use to be a little skeptical. Especially your last one, which is an anonymous blogger that compiles information from numerous conspiracy theory sites. I mean, he has articles posted on the Illuminati, the U.S. destabalizing Pakistan and on the Skull and Bones organization in Yale.

Personally, it is hard for me to take anonymous blogs seriously, especially conspiracy theory themed ones. However, I did find a few sources that seemed more concrete and newsworthy, and here are the links for everyone to check out.

This one is from a citizen journalism Web site and has a bit of a conspiracy theory spin to it. However, pretty interesting to check out:

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/plague-or-mutant-h1n1-infects-40-000-kills-80-ukraine

This one is from the Radio Netherlands Worldwide site and states that the Mexican swine flu has been ruled out:

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/mysterious-virus-hits-ukraine

This one is from an official France News site and covers the basics:

http://www.france24.com/en/node/4921916

I just found the other sites to be too biased, attempting to sway opinion and invoke panic.

However, Cabrera, you got me interested and will continue to look for information with you. Definitely an interesting story

Thanks Cabrera for this interesting topic and while I do not agree with all your points I do see that there is very little coverage of a very important story .

Is anyone from Ukraine here who could update us from the ground?

pericles said:
Thanks Cabrera for this interesting topic and while I do not agree with all your points I do see that there is very little coverage of a very important story .

Is anyone from Ukraine here who could update us from the ground?

With a quick internet search you can find information from the Ukraine in English & international news organization as liked above. There are also are expat groups/forums like this one who are talking about the issue in a much more reasonable manner. So it is being reported, perhaps under reported, but certainly not a secret.

I agree with IntlJournalist that the articles posted on those blogs are a bit "hypish" in their tone. Journalism, IMO, should be have a (more) neutral tone. Otherwise it's propaganda or hype, or whatever. Again, this is just my opinion.

Questions to Gouchobob.

Why is the Who not releasing the gene sequences?

How come millions of people got sick so rapidly in Ukraine when other countries close by that are much poorer with worse health care systems are seemingly unaffected?

Why were planes spraying in Kiev, Lyov and the Western part of the Ukraine in late October?

Why is Ukraine not shut down and quarantined as obviously this is a mutated new form of flu with symptoms similar to the 1918 spanish flu?

Why is there so little mainstream media coverage of an event much more serious than Mexico?

cabrera said:
Questions to Gouchobob.

Why is the Who not releasing the gene sequences?

How come millions of people got sick so rapidly in Ukraine when other countries close by that are much poorer with worse health care systems are seemingly unaffected?

Why were planes spraying in Kiev, Lyov and the Western part of the Ukraine in late October?

Why is Ukraine not shut down and quarantined as obviously this is a mutated new form of flu with symptoms similar to the 1918 spanish flu?

Why is there so little mainstream media coverage of an event much more serious than Mexico?

It's an obvious mass conspiracy instigated by the U.S. for some reason, I'm sure you will inform us.

I agree, there is not much to this story. Ukraine has a horrible government who is probably using the swine flu epidemic to further their own political agenda.

Although I don't think that makes it ok to ridicule cabrera for it.

I believe a lot of people are blogging about it due to a guy called Joseph Moshe, an Israeli bio-chemist, who publicly tried to claim that they were going to release a bio-weapon in Ukraine in form of a vaccine. The story gets worse because the guy is arrested in front of live news cameras, has his car sprayed full with CS gas, and he just sits there and takes it. To make the story even weirder, he is allegedly deported back to Israel without any charges being filed.

I think anyone that doesn't think that this can be a conspiracy is a gullible fool. Let me remind you of the Antrax attack in the U.S that was later traced back to a U.S military lab. The makers of the vaccine stand to make billions of dollars from this virus. It wouldn't surprise me if they had a hand in creating it.

gouchobob said:
It's an obvious mass conspiracy instigated by the U.S. for some reason, I'm sure you will inform us.

Can you answer the questions?

No, for the simple reason all the questions are complete non-sense.

Back