Will be in BA 6 months from now!

malthus101

Registered
Hi guys

I am planning on leaving London at the end of the summer and moving to BA medium/long term - when my landlord here informed us that they would be putting our rent up by £300 a month (and that there wasn't much we could do about it) I finally decided it was time to leave and start a new and adventurous life!

I've heard such great things about BA - I am certain I will love it - London is done!

I look forward to getting to know some of you...

Matt

i hope you will do your homework first and research cost of living, visas, residency, work permits, employment possibilities, and much more. this forum contains many threads full of useful information.

good luck.

Hey, welcome to the “Inferno.” Argentina is located in the 8th circle of Hell. (Eight out of nine is not too shabby!) Better read up on it.......

Hi Matt
I´m a fellow Brit. Anything you need to know just ask.
Exciting times for you - and all that jazz. Golly that was so British of me : )

Saludos

Wait til you get here and they put up your rent by 20% per year then one day decided they want to put it up by 35% more.

:I

Dont listen to all of these people, it isn't that bad here.....

its worse...much much much worse... :O:O:O

malthus101 said:
when my landlord here informed us that they would be putting our rent up by £300 a month (and that there wasn't much we could do about it) I finally decided it was time to leave and start a new and adventurous life!

With all due respect, I TRULY hope you have been thinking about your move for a considerable time, and the rent increase was the drop that filled your glass there...

Besides, even though moving here will be an adventurous action for sure, once settled you will start a pretty much normal, routinist city life. So much for adventurous.

Sorry if I sound like I'm psychoanalyzing you, but I'd better burst your bubble if that's what it is.

I hope I'm wrong, and you are more than welcome to come. No place is a bad one if you know exactly why in your case it's worth being there.

Back