Will / Should Scotland Vote For Independence Next Month ???

It will be interesting if they decide to be independent.

Don't start with that Quebec shit. The next thing you know we'll have the Lone Star idiots waving that pitiful flag.
And if that happens and they do secede you'll have an automatic Democrat majority in the rest of the country and "problem solved"!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-29096458

Yes is now in the lead according to one poll. My facebook is currently at 1 more like for no.

I hope Scotts around reading this realize that if they vote for secession they will be greatly contributing to the (speeding up of) the demise of the West.

I hope Scotts around reading this realize that if they vote for secession they will be greatly contributing to the (speeding up of) the demise of the West.

lol, if the demise is inevitable as you say why shouldn't they vote yes anyway? :lol:

lol, if the demise is inevitable as you say why shouldn't they vote yes anyway? :lol:
very good question and i don't have an answer, I was talking about this with my friend.
If you want to stop islamization of Scotland then vote yes and stick to the Nationalist plan. If you want the West in general to survive 5 years longer then vote no, as the geostrategic deterrence of Britain will be severely affected by partition.
Britain, that's another word to consider for you Scotts who want independence from the country that introduced you to Western Civilization in the first place.....

very good question and i don't have an answer, I was talking about this with my friend.
If you want to stop islamization of Scotland then vote yes and stick to the Nationalist plan. If you want the West in general to survive 5 years longer then vote no, as the geostrategic deterrence of Britain will be severely affected by partition.
Britain, that's another word to consider for you Scotts who want independence from the country that introduced you to Western Civilization in the first place.....

hilarious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Enlightenment

super funny specially the part that coincides "Scottish Enlightenment" (yes, hilarious and oxymoronic term) with the Acts of Union...

Yes, the Act of Union opened up the colonies to the Scottish allowing the enlightenment to flourish, "Western Civilization" partly came about because of that enlightenment. England didn't introduce us to "Western Civilization". :rolleyes:

Back