Wine and Liquor LIQUIDATION

scotttswan said:
Hey David got any decent whisky?

The only whisky that I have left imported is Johnie Walker Red label and national brand Blender's Pride. The rest has already sold out.

Kudos to you for starting up a new venture! Is it the juice bar I read aboutr a while back? Any updates?

RobinsonGO said:
Do you have Fernet Dave?

Fernet Branca 750ml all gone as of yesterday, what is left is Fernet Cinzano 750ml or Fernet Branca in those miniature bottles that they give you on airplanes 05ml.

CarverFan said:
Kudos to you for starting up a new venture! Is it the juice bar I read aboutr a while back? Any updates?

I will be opening up a new shop sometime in early 2012 if all goes according to plan. I am not sure what the new format will be exactly, but I would like to include fresh juices and also try and get a peanut butter grinder to have fresh peanut butter. It all depends on what the municipal city guidelines are for these items. I also had wanted to sell olive oil in bulk but found out Olive Oil can't be sold in anything but closed and measured containers. Oils can not be sold fraccioned anywhere but from a producer. However I know of stores that do this, and somehow, (we all know how) they get "overlooked" when inspected.

Peanut butter sounds like an awesome idea! Now just add baked beans to that list and I'll be a customer for life!
PM me if you need a supplier for olive oil. I know a man who may be able to help.

Davidglen77 said:
I will be opening up a new shop sometime in early 2012 if all goes according to plan. I am not sure what the new format will be exactly, but I would like to include fresh juices and also try and get a peanut butter grinder to have fresh peanut butter. It all depends on what the municipal city guidelines are for these items. I also had wanted to sell olive oil in bulk but found out Olive Oil can't be sold in anything but closed and measured containers. Oils can not be sold fraccioned anywhere but from a producer. However I know of stores that do this, and somehow, (we all know how) they get "overlooked" when inspected.

Si, si, and hummus! Being able to to do a one-stop shop for peanut butter, decent hummus, and a celery-beet-lemon juice would make living in BA about 500% more pleasant.

starlucia said:
Si, si, and hummus! Being able to to do a one-stop shop for peanut butter, decent hummus, and a celery-beet-lemon juice would make living in BA about 500% more pleasant.

I would definitely consider doing hummus since if I'm allowed to compliment my cooking I make some awesome hummus, tahini, babaganoush, and tabouleh at home. It all depends on the location, what I can do technically and return on investment. I am looking at being in the center of town this time as opposed to out in a barrio.

So tomorrow I am starting the liquidation of merchandise that's left in my store to the general public, here are the discounts:
Candy, gift items and related products -30% discount
Red Wines, Champanes and Liquors - 40% discount
White Wines - 50% discount

Cash or debit cards only

CANDYLAND
Av. Triunvirato 3883
Capital Federal, Villa Urquiza 1431

Hours:
9:30 to 19:00 hs Monday - Friday
10:00 to 18:30 Saturday

Thanks to those who have already come by, looking forward to meeting others!

Back