Wine Bottle Shortage. Is it real or hype to justify price increases?

What don't they start a campaign to return empty wine bottles to the purchase source and reuse them? That is done for Coca Cola bottles, so why not wine? Do the vineyards really want to stop production? Or is this a ploy to get customers to stock their wine cellars?

What don't they start a campaign to return empty wine bottles to the purchase source and reuse them? That is done for Coca Cola bottles, so why not wine? Do the vineyards really want to stop production? Or is this a ploy to get customers to stock their wine cellars?
I know it's a horrible waste to just toss those bottles out but recycling them would probably be a nightmare.

I know it's a horrible waste to just toss those bottles out but recycling them would probably be a nightmare.
So many things are considered a bother or too difficult. That's the excuse for destroying the planet and hundreds of species. We see the garbage and recycling containers emptied six nights a week, but where does all that garbage end up?

Perhaps if bottles are scarce can sell a 4 litter Demijohn ? (Damajuana)

Well beer bottles are returned or must leave a deposit. What do they do with the bottles?
Wine bottles come in a large variety of shapes and sizes so sorting them out, returning bottles to the proper vineyards would be a huge task. A deposit wouldn't work well either, in my opinion, as the store owner would just keep it. I agree with all that's it's a huge waste.

1658799647989.png
On this occasion, we invite you to learn about the ATR project "A Todo Reciclaje", which has been growing for more than three years from the heart of the Padre Carlos Mugica neighborhood.

Join us for a tour inside the plant where the waste separation process is carried out and enjoy this sustainable experience.

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2022

SIGN UP HERE: https://www.formulariosgcba.gob.ar/Qe2py3PO5LNL7BqgzGRL/canal/mailing

View attachment 8311
On this occasion, we invite you to learn about the ATR project "A Todo Reciclaje", which has been growing for more than three years from the heart of the Padre Carlos Mugica neighborhood.

Join us for a tour inside the plant where the waste separation process is carried out and enjoy this sustainable experience.

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2022

SIGN UP HERE: https://www.formulariosgcba.gob.ar/Qe2py3PO5LNL7BqgzGRL/canal/mailing

Back