World Cup 2014 (Soccer)

I was in South Africa for the last one. My experience there taught me to stay away from the World Cup in "unstable" countries.

I was in South Africa for the last one. My experience there taught me to stay away from the World Cup in "unstable" countries.

I am pretty sure the World Cup in Brazil will be even more chaotic than the one is South Africa. You could not pay me to be in Brazil during the event.

I am pretty sure the World Cup in Brazil will be even more chaotic than the one is South Africa. You could not pay me to be in Brazil during the event.

Cristina will offer Dilma a volunteer force of Camporistas to help maintain order.

Better lesson may be to stay away from soccer in any country.
I went to a game and various public viewing events in Berlin during the World Cup 2006 and it was great. Totally safe. No hooligans. Just people from various countries celebrating.

I was going to goto Port Alegre game as I have friends there, but $470 upto $920 you can forget it. When it comes to trophies in football its an upper class sport nowadays. Well done Fifa & Eufa.

I know that Brazil is in its ascendancy and pretty soon will leave the BRICS catalogued as a country to have amassed too many billions to be acitively joining much higher scale of and soon to join the G20! But why they have to have the World Soccer and then the Olympics too? Do they really need to brag and to show their economic capability to the outside advanced contries? I see not long ago, there were riots arising all over the country, people shouting, people dem,anding, for equality and hand downs. So why the Republic of Brazil has got to spend tens or hundreads of billions to and for what? Give to the people in desperate need...World Soccer, the Olympics, the Nuclear submarines spend and spend, but the boom is not going to last too long, do they know that already the free money from US/EU/Japan investors are receding and the retreat of the Dollars will cause havoc to their stellar performing economy very soon. Look at the shadow banking in PRC already charging the high interest rate, once all the construction projects were very hot but now the Dollars are being sucked back and you can see idle unfinished sky scrapers all over China. The shadow banking demanding 8~9% loan shark interests! Same goes for India and all over Souththern cone and Southeast Asia. Fearsome prelude of bad things to come!

I know that Brazil is in its ascendancy and pretty soon will leave the BRICS catalogued as a country to have amassed too many billions to be acitively joining much higher scale of and soon to join the G20! But why they have to have the World Soccer and then the Olympics too? Do they really need to brag and to show their economic capability to the outside advanced contries? I see not long ago, there were riots arising all over the country, people shouting, people dem,anding, for equality and hand downs. So why the Republic of Brazil has got to spend tens or hundreads of billions to and for what? Give to the people in desperate need...World Soccer, the Olympics, the Nuclear submarines spend and spend, but the boom is not going to last too long, do they know that already the free money from US/EU/Japan investors are receding and the retreat of the Dollars will cause havoc to their stellar performing economy very soon. Look at the shadow banking in PRC already charging the high interest rate, once all the construction projects were very hot but now the Dollars are being sucked back and you can see idle unfinished sky scrapers all over China. The shadow banking demanding 8~9% loan shark interests! Same goes for India and all over Souththern cone and Southeast Asia. Fearsome prelude of bad things to come!

Retreating foreign dollars is playing havoc with Indian economy. Exchange rate going down in unprecedented way.
From what I hear about collapse of Argentine economoy in early 2000, it was triggered by flight of foreign capital.
The BRIC countries are witnessing that now.

Back