World Cup Ticket Applicants

The Champion will be Argentina. Clearly.

And I hope we can beat England and Brazil on the way. Just to make it even more perfect.

i've always found it amusing that Argentine football fans see Brazil (first) and England (second) as their main international football rivals, whereas England see Germany (first) and France (second) as their main rivals. Scotland would likely be England's third biggest rival, so Argentina doesn't even come close.

But yes, Argentina have one of the best teams, although the defence looks a little worrying to me and the goalkeeper seems undecided. Saja should be called up for the job imho.

There is some morbidity to english people to play against Argentina. Its not intrascendental. Its special. Theres this big rivalry, for english people too!!

The english teams main rival is usually a combination of the tabloid press and unrealistic expectations based on the comparative success of a rich league full of international players. Difficult group, Suarez will have a point to prove and Italy are never easy. Argentina conceded surprisingly few (only 15 against) on the way through.

this thread was about purchasing tickets, NOT about who you think might win or any other bullshit.

So far I have two sets of tix, and my flights. Flights are even more hassle than the tix almost as TAM keep dropping bookings.

you guys have a swell time watching on TV !!!!!

Back