Worthless Napkins!!

CaliCoco

Registered
Its something super trivial and not really much to build on but...What the hell is up with these ultra thin wax paper like napkins they have in restaurants here? You can use 50 of them and still not clean that small dot of ketchup off your hands. It drives me crazy.

18hgkw38l6230jpg.jpg

yup they just don't that ketchup off.

Those napkins are a pest. In my experience only cheap pizzerias and typical confiterias are the ones putting their customers through that misery. Any mid range to upper range place will offer a decent kind of napkins.

My mother-in-law bought one of those cute metal napkin-dispensers but was disappointed she couldn't use it because the only napkins she could find were those crappy thin ones.

I hate them, too. It's like trying to clean your hands with a piece of thin fax paper.

Its something super trivial and not really much to build on but...What the hell is up with these ultra thin wax paper like napkins they have in restaurants here? You can use 50 of them and still not clean that small dot of ketchup off your hands. It drives me crazy.
Haha, welcome to a third world country when it comes to napkin, it's worse to use that as toilet paper. But I do find a place with great napkin in BsAs, Alvear Palace hotel. The paper towel in the restroom is folded like a handkerchief, i always take 1-2 with me.

Haha, welcome to a third world country when it comes to napkin, it's worse to use that as toilet paper. But I do find a place with great napkin in BsAs, Alvear Palace hotel. The paper towel in the restroom is folded like a handkerchief, i always take 1-2 with me.

Ha, frequenting places like the Alvear Palace, but taking napkins to go.

Back