Would love to make some new friends

Auschic

Registered
Hey all
I've been living here for 5 months and would really like to meet some new people and make some new friends. I live here with my boyfriend who is Argentino and I often spend time with my boyfriends mates but would also love to meet some ladies to hang out with, go shopping with, drink mate with, do drinks and dinner and have some genuine chic time. I'm an easygoing, open-minded 26 year old Australian, who enjoys life but is generally lacking in girlfriends as they all live in Australia. If anyone also has this desire please let me know, I would be more than happy to meet up.

Cheers Alison

Hola Chica,
I've been here about 6 weeks and I've met some cool girls, but a few have left already. If you'd like to meet up sometime just holla. I live in Palermo Soho, how about you? Email me: [email protected] and we'll sort something out! Cheers, Jenna

Hi Ladies,

I am new to the city, so i would definitely love to meet up for a day or night on the town. I currently live in the downtown area but want to find a place in Palermo as soon as my rent is up next month. Any advise on that would be helpful as well =)
So if either of you would like to meet up, shoot me an email at [email protected].

Besos,
Chelsie

Hey!

I would love to meet up for dinner or a drink. If not tonight, perhaps tomorrow night! Ill keep my eyes peeled here for now though!

Chelsie

I'm going to see a movie at 7:40 with my mom. You're more than welcome to join us! We're going to see Hablame de la lluvia in Belgrano. After that I'm free, (my guess ~10 - 10:30pm) or if you want, we can meet up tomorrow.

I'll keep checking back for your response.

hey girls
would anyone like to go to a bar in Palermo called Bangalore for about 8.30. The address is Humboldt 1416. I plan on going as I need a large beer and am fairly keen for an indian rap, my email is [email protected]
just let me know and I'll meet you at the bar

I would love to Auschic. Can't break plans with my mom though. Maybe next time....if you think you'll be there around 10:30 let me know. I know Argies party hardy lol!

Hey ladies,

Sorry i couldnt meet up last night but i would love to try to either tonight or sometime this week. Linda - hope the movie was fun and Alison - hope the Indian food was great. Speak soon.

Hi all,

I'm also interested in meeting some new people! I'm 26, American, easy-going, and open-minded as well. I've been here for 3 months and have also had a few friends leave already (I'm here for an indefinite amount of time).

Would you all like to plan on meeting up for a drink sometime this week?

Caitlan

Back