Would love to make some new friends

alright ladies,

i think we should set a time and place for this meet up to happen =) thoughts?

Count me in!
Let me know when & where...
M/W/F after 9:30 are good 4 me. T/Th I'm free.
But don't want to be difficult so I'll try to make anything you come up with.

Hey girls
Sorry for the lack of response on my behalf, I have just been working and I had to do the Colonia run on sunday which was very nice but a long day. I am going away for 5 days and won't be back until the 29th, would anyone be keen to meet for a drink next week, either the 29th or 30th?
Alison

Hello Friends,
I've been here for two months now and i have lots of family here. It's a good thing, but also a little bad because i haven't been meeting new people. I'd love to make some friends and do some exploring. I'm 23, fun-loving and go with the flow. Let me know if you guys plan another gather.

Best,
Michelle

Sure Auschic!
I'm around until the end of January so I'm happy to go out anytime.

hey there,

i would be more than happy to meet either the 29th or 30th. i am also interested in what fun one gets up to for the New Year! any ideas are welcome =)

Hi, I'm visiting for 6 weeks and I'd really like to meet some new, English speaking friends. I'm 42, single, American, live in NYC and San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. Would anyone be up for coffee tonight or later this week? I'm in Palermo Chico area, Coronel Diaz. I don't have a phone yet, but you could message me here - gracias!

Hey,

I have been here for almost two years. Love to meet up for drinks, if you could coordinate something with all your new friends. Beso, Viviana

Does Tuesday (12/29) evening work for everyone?
Can someone pick a nice place?

Back