Would love to make some new friends

Hey all,
I think i missed the train on the meeting, but I am totally down for the next one. I'm 23, have been here for over a year, plan on staying almost a year more, and I too need some girlfriends in my life. Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Hi all,

I'm also new to the city and interested in meeting people. I'm out of town until after New Years but would love to meet up after!

Lauren

Hey all!
I'm intrested in meeting people who are staying for a while, I've been here since 2007, my bf is argie so i'll be around... I'm a 29 yr old swede who like good company and if coffee or wine is included, even better! So please let me know if there is smtn going on!
/Edith

Hello ladies,
I would like to through my name is the mix too. It would be nice to meet some people that are here. I am here for a undetermined amount of time (I have no tix home). Let me know if when you all are meeting up. I am a 27 yr. old Texan! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hey everyone. I just saw this post and I want to join too. I am 22 years old from San Diego, CA. I moved to BA 6 months ago and I'm always looking and excited to meet new people. What time for January 5th? See you all soon.

we should all meet this weekend !!! how about that?

Lets do it, lets meet up this weekend. Is anyone free tomorrow night? Friday? We could go to Bakana in Palermo and drink happy hour bevy's and eat pizza? What about 8pm. I know this is early but it means we could make the most of happy hour beers and cocktails which finish at 9pm. Who's interested?

Eight is too early for me as i finish work by that time in the center, but I might join in later... I'm not really sure how my friday looks like yet, but I'll check out this tread and see if you decide on anything.

8 is a little early for me as well. 10 would work a little better. I'll check back to see if anyone will be around at that hour.

Back