Would love to make some new friends

Now, is this just a girls night or are guys welcome too. I would enjoy meeting some knew people on friday or anyother day for that matter. Im 28 and from the states.

Eric

Hi everyone -
I would be interested in meeting up on Friday too. Did we decide on a time? 8:30 or later would work best for me. Thanks for organizing.
Beth

Hi! I would also love very much to join u all this friday and loooking forward to meet new people!, im 24 from panama but ive been living in buenos aires since 2005!
saludos
melissa

Lets set up a Happy Hour!!!!! I guess this was a girls only event... but if we can maybe next week plan a little get together..... 12th tuesday?? 13th wed??? 14th thursday?? well if anyone wants to meet for a few drinks... lets do it!!! thanks....

Auschic said:
Lets do it, lets meet up this weekend. Is anyone free tomorrow night? Friday? We could go to Bakana in Palermo and drink happy hour bevy's and eat pizza? What about 8pm. I know this is early but it means we could make the most of happy hour beers and cocktails which finish at 9pm. Who's interested?

Auschic suggested Bakana in Palermo early evening who's in? I can meet you there around 8:30 if people are still interested. For those of you I haven't met yet. I'm 34 living and working in Buenos Aires since September. Looking forward to seeing you. Beth

Hello, I can come around 10pm....let me know if anyone wants to meet up around then :)

8:30 works for me but I just looked up Bakano and there are 2 locations listed in Palermo for it. Which one are we meeting at?

Hello hello!! I am new to the forum and to BsAs. Just moved here with my boyfriend from Texas as well and would love to meet some girl friends. I think I already missed the event for tonight, but I will check back for another time to meet up. I am living in Barrio Norte right on the D line and enjoying the city a lot. Also, I would love to meet up for an intercambio to try to improve my Spanish!

Thanks much and hope to meet up with anyone soon! X

Hey everyone. I was away for the weekend but I would have loved to meet up for drinks. Anyone up for another happy hour? I know that Kansas has a good one...

I would be up for it.. just let me know the place and time.. I'll come 2 hours late (because last time I came, no one was there until like two hours later)

Back