Would love to make some new friends

Hey, I'm late to the party, but I would love to come to the next meet up. A happy hour sometime this week (maybe Thursday or Friday?) would be great.

I'm 23, from the U.S. and have been here for a year and a half. Hope to meet you all soon!

please ignore my last post. i was trying to multitask and clearly that didn't work out very well haha. if anyone is still up for happy hour 2nite please email me, preferably before lunch time (american lunch time at 11-12:00pm).

Hi !
I would love to meet up for drinks tonight if its still up!....
My name is melissa, Im a panamenian girl, have been living in buenos aires a couple years now.
my mail is [email protected]

Hi Girls, its a long thread hehe, i would like to meet new friends as well, i have been here for 10 months, i have some expats friends as well, most of them already gone, but is good to hang with new people all the time, By the way i am from Honduras, so, with the girl from Panama we are two centralamericans, nice Melycherry, would be cool to get to know each other! :p I am living in the downtown area, but i would like to explore palermo more!

Hey all, sorry for my lack of organisation, I'm currently working crazy hours and don't have much of a life but I will try organise a get to together for the 1st week of February, I will also give notice. If anyone wants to private message me with emails, I will send details direct, otherwise I will post details here. Hopefully will see you all soon.

Hi Everyone!

Anyone up for drinks this Thurs. Jan 21st in the evening? If you are please e-mail me at [email protected]. This way I can e-mail everyone all together. Also, this thread gets too long & a bit confusing.

Hope we can get a nice group together & possibly meet in Palermo.

Debora

hi, i just moved here as well and I think I need some friends! My name is Kara and I'm originally from Michigan but I moved here from Dallas. I'm living in Puerto Madero for right now. Let me know when your next get together is!
Kara

Back