WTH art expert or enthusiast

I just moved to Buenos Aires and was excited to see this post. I am a working artist from the United States. I received my Master in Fine Arts last year in Philadelphia. I would very much like to become part of the art scene here in the city. If you have any advice as to where to start or how to become involved in galleries or art education I would really appreciate it.
Thanks.
Erin

Hello guys
Im coming from 9-29 july on a researchtrip to Buenos Aires for art.. I would like to meet others for morning,lunch coffe or dinner/eveningevents As Im thinking about finding a studio/workingplace and work 3-5 month a year in B.A. I will be running around the neighborhoods San Telmo , La Boca,Palermo to check them out,i would love to do things in the evening as well-as I can sleep when Im getting old:). Would like to find a studioplace close to other PROFESSIONAL artists and heard that San Telmo,Palermo, La Boca would be a good choice.
Who could give advice???
Im also looking for legal advice with housingcontracts e.c. ,or others working in different fields of art for common interests. Im speaking english,danish,german,italian. I have rentet a room at the hostel Mantengase in San Telmo you know that place?
best Heike Arndt

Back