Xmas Frinks - Friday Dec 10th Drinks

Liam3494

Registered
It's Almost Christmas Time, with the snow lying deep and crisp and even, (at least it is in England & Ireland!), but here in Sunny Buenos Aires, the temperatures are into the 30's, so we're having an Early Christmas Party, down in Breoghan's, so come prepared, wear something festive, we have some Christmas Music for your festive delight, and a guaranteed good night will be had by all.

It may be a couple of weeks before Xmas, but as a number of the regular Frinkers will be leaving sunny BsAs for colder temperatures in the next few days, we thought we could kick start the festivities with music, drinks, great craic, and new and old friends meeting up. All are welcome to the evenings (and well into the morning no doubt) fun.

The Location: Breoghans Brew Bar, Pasaje San lorenzo 389, in San Telmo. The bar is just off Defensa, between Chile and Independencia, and we will be starting the festivities from whenever you get there, or around 8 o'clock. And for those who may ask, yes, we will be hanging around till the early hours.

Just for fun, one of the Frinkers created a little News Item, which hopefully will entice you even more to come along, and the link is here for you http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7973945/

If you need any further information, just PM me.

And don't forget, wear something Christmasy, join in the fun.....

Liam3494 said:
It's Almost Christmas Time, with the snow lying deep and crisp and even, (at least it is in England & Ireland!), but here in Sunny Buenos Aires, the temperatures are into the 30's, so we're having an Early Christmas Party, down in Breoghan's, so come prepared, wear something festive, we have some Christmas Music for your festive delight, and a guaranteed good night will be had by all.

It may be a couple of weeks before Xmas, but as a number of the regular Frinkers will be leaving sunny BsAs for colder temperatures in the next few days, we thought we could kick start the festivities with music, drinks, great craic, and new and old friends meeting up. All are welcome to the evenings (and well into the morning no doubt) fun.

The Location: Breoghans Brew Bar, Pasaje San lorenzo 389, in San Telmo. The bar is just off Defensa, between Chile and Independencia, and we will be starting the festivities from whenever you get there, or around 8 o'clock. And for those who may ask, yes, we will be hanging around till the early hours.

Just for fun, one of the Frinkers created a little News Item, which hopefully will entice you even more to come along, and the link is here for you http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7973945/

If you need any further information, just PM me.

And don't forget, wear something Christmasy, join in the fun.....
I,ll wear a pair of knickers then-they,re Carols:cool:

Howard - That was a bad one.... Mind you, you will have to prove you have them on :)

Remember to bring your Xmas accesories... Yes, big beer bellies count as long as you come in saying ho ho ho :)

so, any of you guys or gals coming for xmas drinks/songs/dance/collapse etc...tonight from 8 onwards?

MERRY XMAS...Howard

I believe I am! Sometime after 9. Alas, I don't have much in the festive Christmaswear department... maybe someone has a Santa hat I could borrow :D

starlucia said:
I believe I am! Sometime after 9. Alas, I don't have much in the festive Christmaswear department... maybe someone has a Santa hat I could borrow :D
HO HO HO.we,ll find you something festive;)see u later,Howard

I'm bringing me beer belly - Looks a little like Santa :) Ho Ho Ho../..

On the way now

Back