"Yankis" alert or should I say Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsolace

Registered
To all the Yankee fans, that is of NY of course, where are you watching the game tonight? Hopefully you're out there "dagnabbit" because this is what October is all about..... well there is always oktoberfest and halloween I guess. Even if you are not a fan, or perhabs you're a Twins fan or just a fan of baseball we should get together.

I want to watch. Do you know of a bar that will have it?

I live in Palermo. You?

I live in Palermo as well, near the American Embassy. I know The Alamo will have it, but I'm trying to find out if there is any bar near or in Palermo that would be playing it. If anybody knows of any closer locations your feedback would be greatly appreciated.

FYI~ Club/bar fusion on 328 Florida- downtown, will have the game. I'll be there rocking a Yankee's hat if anyone is interested in meeting up. Hopefully to see you there....

CHECK THAT.....Fusion/bar downtown, was not quite what I expected....they did not have baseball games playing. If anyone knows of any bars in the Palermo area that would have baseball games....please let me know....I'll be your best friend.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back