YesBA - A COMMUNITY OF FOREIGNERS IN BUENOS AIRES

BsAsDru

Registered
Looking to find a room/roommate, job, activity, sell/buy goods, find/offer language services or just meet other expats?

Check us out:WWW.YESBA.ORGThe YesBA website and e-Bulletins facilitates the exchange of
information within the community, promoting member-organized event
and activities. YesBA also facilitates the exchange of goods,
services and critical information among members.
If you are a foreigner living in Buenos Aires, sign up today at
www.YesBA.org

Hi YesBA,
I checked out your site last week and was interested in submitting a service but i was unable to find such a category. There are many foreigners here wishing to offer services to others and you have the technology, why not add the category. Also i found i was unable to contact YesBA directly with this recommendation as you have no contact details or submittion box, so im letting you know here !! A little public criticism i know but what can i do!

Thank you for your post Jimmert and we appreciate your comments. We are currently transitioning a new YesBA.com coordinator and making some improvements on the website - however, meanwhile please contact us at [email protected] with any questions, comments or feedback. We do have a category for Services - listed as a sub-category under "For Sale". We are happy to hear any suggestions you may have to improve the site though. Thank you - Andrew

Back