Young couple looking for friends or community to hang out.

Bon

Registered
Buen dia a todos, feliz año!

We are a young Singaporean couple who recently moved to Buenos Aires to live and work. Vamos la albiceleste! We speak native English, Chinese and a bit of Spanish. Todovia estamos aprendiendo!

Argentina is amazing and Buenos Aires is a beautiful city. We like the Spanish culture a lot and have a few Argentinian friends here. We enjoy eating, drinking, music, dancing, sports and travelling. We hope to find similar or like-minded locals or expats and build new friendships! Feel free to reach out and we can have a coffee/cerveza anytime.

Saludos
Bon y Yula

Hola! I’m probably not as young as you :) but anyway I can help you learn the things you can do in our city. Just say how we can communicate, maybe by email, I await your response, I wish you both the best.

Thanks Mauricio. As long you are young at heart 🤓

Buen dia a todos, feliz año!

We are a young Singaporean couple who recently moved to Buenos Aires to live and work. Vamos la albiceleste! We speak native English, Chinese and a bit of Spanish. Todovia estamos aprendiendo!

Argentina is amazing and Buenos Aires is a beautiful city. We like the Spanish culture a lot and have a few Argentinian friends here. We enjoy eating, drinking, music, dancing, sports and travelling. We hope to find similar or like-minded locals or expats and build new friendships! Feel free to reach out and we can have a coffee/cerveza anytime.

Saludos
Bon y Yula

My hubs and I moved here about a year ago and are looking for something similar. We plan on going to the next expat coffee chat. Maybe we meet up there!

C+K

Reactions: Bon
My hubs and I moved here about a year ago and are looking for something similar. We plan on going to the next expat coffee chat. Maybe we meet up there!

C+K
Perfect! Keep in contact

C+K

C+K
Hey C+K,
I'm Yula, Bon's wife. There's an expat coffee chat today 10 Jan, 5-7pm at Palermo, organised by Neil. You can go check that out if you're free :) https://baexpats.org/threads/coffee...ary-10-at-mawii-in-palermo.45373/#post-427541

Hola Bon y Yula!

33-yo Canadian-in-BA here! I arrived in November and hope to stay for a year -- I'd absolutely be keen catch you for a coffee or a beer. I'm San Telmo for the time being, but love any reason to pop over to other barrios.

I'm loving the centros culturales here, and have a real soft spot for the old-school parillas and cafés around the city. I've been climbing and bouldering at a few spots in (and out of) the city too, on the off-chance that's something you're interested in!

Victoria

Reactions: Bon
Back