1 Week In Europe Early May? Recommendations

Somewhereinba

Registered
I have 1 week to spend in Europe before I need to travel to Scotland, I will be solo. I'm 26, interested in sight seeing, relaxing and meeting other people so I'm not forced to have dinner on my own every night. So far I have come up with Barcelona, Prague, Amsterdam as possible places. Would prefer to spend less than $150 per day since I'm not considering it a holiday, more a stopover type deal. So basically if you had 1 week to spend in Europe at my age, where would you go? Cheers

Same questions as above but whatever option you tick London would be high on my list especially if you travel to Scotland after, keeps costs down. I would do 4 days culture in Paris and 3 days party/culture in London.

...rent a smal pad, in the center of town with airbnb in either Paris or Barcelona
U$S150 I assume...

Same questions as above but whatever option you tick London would be high on my list especially if you travel to Scotland after, keeps costs down. I would do 4 days culture in Paris and 3 days party/culture in London.
Thanks for the ideas, my company will be paying for my flight to Scotland so that cost is not a real worry. Barcelona seems to tick most of the boxes, just got to decide if I go the rent vs hotel/hostel option.. Hopefully I can meet some people.

Cinque Terre in Italy. Good time of year , beautiful coast , sunshine , and great food. Lots of other young visitors. Lots of Inexpensive lodging. Cheap Ryan air flights to / from Stansted / Pisa. You will spend much less than anywhere else in Europe.

PM me for more details or lodging.

Back