10k runs and half marathons

mmoon

Registered
Can anyone recommend good 10k runs and half marathons in Argentina? They don't just have to be in Buenos Aires, although within driving distance would be great. I'm planning on doing the BA half in October, but would love to run some other races in the meantime. There seems to be posters advertising races around Palermo pretty much every Sunday...any advice on which ones are well run and with fun courses? Thanks.

I'm running the BA marathon in October -- or at least I'm going to die trying.

Does anyone know if they allow MP3 players (e.g., an iPod) during the race? I'm sure if push came to shove I could do it, but it's really hard for me fathom running a for 3-4 hours without some tunes. I know a lot of marathons ban them, and I'm just crossing my fingers BsAs does not.

bradlyhale said:
I'm running the BA marathon in October -- or at least I'm going to die trying.

Does anyone know if they allow MP3 players (e.g., an iPod) during the race? I'm sure if push came to shove I could do it, but it's really hard for me fathom running a for 3-4 hours without some tunes. I know a lot of marathons ban them, and I'm just crossing my fingers BsAs does not.

Accuse me of being a sour puss, but I hope they do - Running wth MP3's should be banned FULL STOP (or PERIOD, if you are an American!).. Sorry, if that upsets ya, but as a running coach for thirty years (showing my age) I detest them in races.....

Why's that Liam?

Genuinely curious to know. I get bored running for too long without music. Actually look forward to doing both things at once - running and listening to music without any distractions.

I'm with Liam.
iPod users = first up against the wall come the revolution!

;-)

There are no issues using MP3 / iPods in the BA Marathon, unless Liam or Alzinho see you then you may have an issue!!

This is another good site for up and coming runs

Anyone looking to train the Vamos Spanish running group meets Tuesday and Thursday mornings for runs in Palermo Parks. All abilities welcome.

Back