2.5 Kilos Blueberries For 70 Pesos...anyone Want?

allcraz

Registered
Hi everyone,

I just received a 5 kilo order of blueberries and always sell the other bag since they take up half my freezer if not. It's a 2.5 kilo bag (frozen). I'm 1 block from the Facultad de Medicina subte stop. PM me if you want them! I'll be home this evening and tomorrow morning or we can work out another time.

Really? No one?? They're great for smoothies and blueberry muffins and you'll have some left when the verdulerias don't have them anymore :) (I'm not making a profit on them...just trying to make some room in my freezer!)

There's a guy on the street selling fresh blueberries at 30 pesos a kilo. You might have more buyers when they're not so readily available.

I am really quite impressed by the Blueberry crop in Argentina this year! In past years I DO NOT remember them being so plentiful and abundant. The price varies a lot from barrio to barrio. Today they were 4 containers of 125 gr for 10 pesos in Congreso and last week I saw someone selling them loose for $40 KG. Blueberries have a short season though and I think by the end of December we wont be seeing them until next year.

I am really quite impressed by the Blueberry crop in Argentina this year! In past years I DO NOT remember them being so plentiful and abundant. The price varies a lot from barrio to barrio. Today they were 4 containers of 125 gr for 10 pesos in Congreso and last week I saw someone selling them loose for $40 KG. Blueberries have a short season though and I think by the end of December we wont be seeing them until next year.

Very true. One of my husband's best friends is in blueberry exporting and business has never been better he says. I used to buy fresh by the kilo from a guy at Parguay and Guise but his supply was always sporadic and like you said, didn't last long, so I buy in bulk frozen now.

Back