2 Bedroom Suite to Share in Amazing Boutique Hotel

RobeartoNYC

Registered
Hello Everyone,

My friend has a beautiful Boutique hotel that I am planning to stay in. However, the cost will be less expensive, and the benefits significantly better if I can find someone who is interested in sharing the 2 bedroom suite.

The place is immaculate, has its own garden, BBQ, Kitchen, etc... The people who run the hotel are also fantastic people to know in BA. The cost is $1,075/ Month. It may sem a bit steep, but there is a daily breakfast included, as well as all amenaties, etc... It is painless, comfortable, and all inclusive.

If anyone is interested in looking into this with me, please let me know.

Best,

RobeartoNYC
:)

That's seems pretty pricey, considering you can get a your own furnished apartment (no sharing) that includes weekly cleaning, premium cable, WiFi, local land line and all utilities for much less.

I get all that for $800/USD monthly in a brand new building directly across Alto Palermo Shopping. Even that's expensive I'll admit.

I also have 24hr. concierge/security, laundry facilities, roof-top hot tub, garden with BBQ.

fifilafiloche said:
May be bringing links with pictures or video would help you finding somebody interested Robert :)

I agree, just putting feelers out for now. However, here are some pictures of the place, and an explanation. Thanks iStar.

The Suite is as follows: Two Double Rooms (double or twin) , 100m2, kitchenette + fridge , living room+cabletv, private bathroom, dressing room, Wi-Fi, barbecue set, garden. Great for long periods!Breakfast, Cleaning service and taxes-VAT included.

photostream

RobeartoNYC said:
I agree, just putting feelers out for now. However, here are some pictures of the place, and an explanation. Thanks iStar.

The Suite is as follows: Two Double Rooms (double or twin) , 100m2, kitchenette + fridge , living room+cabletv, private bathroom, dressing room, Wi-Fi, barbecue set, garden. Great for long periods!Breakfast, Cleaning service and taxes-VAT included.

photostream

OK, that didnt seem to work very well. www.livianguesthouse.com.ar

This is the link.

iStar said:
That's seems pretty pricey, considering you can get a your own furnished apartment (no sharing) that includes weekly cleaning, premium cable, WiFi, local land line and all utilities for much less.

I get all that for $800/USD monthly in a brand new building directly across Alto Palermo Shopping. Even that's expensive I'll admit.

I also have 24hr. concierge/security, laundry facilities, roof-top hot tub, garden with BBQ.

My understanding is that this is fairly expensive compared to what can be found. However, I have read so many threads which insinuate that finding a place in BA is (can be) a nightmare, especially if you need to deal with the electric, cable, gas company, etc... For an extra 275, I would be willing to forego the headaches and just enjoy myself. I am told that the daily breakfast is outstanding, and there are many other perks involved with staying there.

I would love to waltz into BA and find a great place like the one you have iStar, but I would also like to not deal with the headache that may come with it. $1,075 is still a huge cut from what I was paying in NYC.

With that said, I was planning to stay there for the first month, and hope to find something more permanent after that. Maybe we will be neighbors soon. ;)

Best- Robert

RobeartoNYC said:
OK, that didnt seem to work very well. www.livianguesthouse.com.ar

This is the link.

Sorry Robert, I don't mean to sound harsh...

The place is very nice but it looks more like a Bed & Breakfast, not a boutique hotel.

I think considering other rental options available in BA thru the various rental agencies the price is still too high.

Sure, $1075 a month is cheaper than an apartment in NYC but BA is a third world city, no comparison.

It's also a fact that rental prices have come down. Take a look at Craigslist.

If you need help in looking for a permanent place, I'd be glad to help :)

Robert, I'm going to also be a bit down on this one. The places looks cute, but it's extremely expensive for what it is & it's not even in the best part of Palermo. I'd keep looking if I were you.

iStar said:
Sorry Robert, I don't mean to sound harsh...

The place is very nice but it looks more like a Bed & Breakfast, not a boutique hotel.

I think considering other rental options available in BA thru the various rental agencies the price is still too high.

Sure, $1075 a month is cheaper than an apartment in NYC but BA is a third world city, no comparison.

It's also a fact that rental prices have come down. Take a look at Craigslist.

If you need help in looking for a permanent place, I'd be glad to help :)

No need for an apology. I appreciate the feedback. Part of my draw is that I know the person who designed this place, and she hooked me up with her friends there.

With that said, I have yet to book it. I am more than interested in any help with the apartment thing. I have had a few other offers for help also, but I feel like I am imposing a bit. I'm just not sure what to expect.

If you would like to help me out, I would like to accept.
I have had some other offers as well, but I think I upset one of them for not saying thank you. So... thank you in advance. I do really appreciate the help.

Cheers!

Back