200 Years

This guy Brocolli has no shame at all to post such a message . I believe that this guy has no right to call Argentina home if he has such comtempt for the people and the culture. I am sure that for once most will agree with me on this and ask him to stop spreading lies and misery via forums as he obviously is a most miserable individual .

Well, despite the fact that brocolliandtea is clearly a pretty sad individual, who probably lives a dark, lonely and miserable life and who never appears to have anything helpful or useful to contribute to this forum....I'm afraid I have to defend his/her right to express themselves here without having to endure both local people telling them how offended they are or the incessant carping of fellow expats with their constant calls of "if you don't like it, why don't you bog off."

This forum is called BAEXPATS! As such it is a place where you should expect EXPATS to be found, more often than not, complaining about how difficult/different their lives are here. If you are Argentinian and you don't want to hear that, seriously, do yourself a favour and go and spend your time elsewhere, because you're only going to get stressed out by it.

And the rest of you - what is it with this "if you don't like it why are you here?" constant harping? You can't know what everyone's personal situation is here, and nor do you have a right to demand to be told!

Now as can be seen from my post above, I'm not a fan of brocolliandtea, but I defend their right to come on here and be a miserable git!

Yep that is pretty bad. What are you doing here in Argentina anyways Brocolli? You seem to hate it so. And try reading about the French revolution before you spew your ignorant crap here.

Alzinho said:
And the rest of you - what is it with this "if you don't like it why are you here?" constant harping? You can't know what everyone's personal situation is here, and nor do you have a right to demand to be told!

Now as can be seen from my post above, I'm not a fan of brocolliandtea, but I defend their right to come on here and be a miserable git!

I defend that right too. But I am still curios why a person would choose to live in a country which they seem to hate.

orwellian said:
But I am still curios why a person would choose to live in a country which they seem to hate.

Who says they choose to live here?
I don't choose to live here....I'd be on the next plane out of here if I had a choice! And although I've made it public knowledge previously, it's not really any of your business as to why.

I'm guessing that if somebody really does hate living here (as opposed to them just being a natural born moaner), and they were in a position where they could just get up and leave....then that's what they'd probably do. So my assumption is that brocolliandtea is either in a position where they can't easily escape or that they're the sort of person that would be whingeing about wherever they live, because that's what gets them through the day.

kamran said:
ouah such an arrogance!!!

That should read "such arrogance", no "an"... Arrogance is uncountable.

and why the USA celebrated 200 years? for slavery, racism, discrimination, atomic bomb, killings of civilians in vietnam, genocide of indians, supporting anti-democratic regime in South America (e.g. chilie), Africa and middle east, the list goes on and on.
Perhaps, though they also inspired all of the Americas to buck the colonial rule of Europe and be self-governing. So they love their weapons and a few million innocent people, as well as many more not-so-innocent people have died because of it, shit happens.

the same goes for many other countries like France, although France was celebrating 200 years of revolution!!!!
:confused:

This is a head scratcher, but France couldn't really celebrate 200 years of "Independence" back in 1989, because Napoleon was doing the same thing that the monarchs were doing before him, so they weren't really "Independent" from a ruler and I don't think that they really had a "working constitution" during his reign. (You'd think I'd know, wouldn't you.)

so your point is? what you wrote is really disrespectful, and it is none of your business if and what they like to celebrate.
I think that his point is that it's pitiful how much this country has shot itself in the foot. People are here because they prefer->like->love this country, but it's mind-boggling how corrupt this place is and how much is done to keep the country from moving forward. And it's mind-boggling that the people here aren't more upset about it.

I mean, if people who are here for 3 months, 1 year, 5 years or so are upset, but stay when they could leave anytime, the casual observer would think that the local population, the people born and raised here without the same opportunity to leave, would be absolutely livid over the continued failures and corruption of their homeland.

Is what he/she wrote disrespectful? Absolutely. But is it filled with facts? Absolutely. It would just be really nice to see this country get headed in the right direction and for the average citizen to take more personal responsibility for the state of their country.

Napoleon said:
I think that his point is that it's pitiful how much this country has shot itself in the foot. People are here because they prefer->like->love this country, but it's mind-boggling how corrupt this place is and how much is done to keep the country from moving forward. And it's mind-boggling that the people here aren't more upset about it.

I mean, if people who are here for 3 months, 1 year, 5 years or so are upset, but stay when they could leave anytime, the casual observer would think that the local population, the people born and raised here without the same opportunity to leave, would be absolutely livid over the continued failures and corruption of their homeland.

Is what he/she wrote disrespectful? Absolutely. But is it filled with facts? Absolutely. It would just be really nice to see this country get headed in the right direction and for the average citizen to take more personal responsibility for the state of their country.

*Applause*

Alzinho said:
*Applause*

Why are you applauding . You clearly suffer from delusions of grandeur believing in the crap you sprout here. Many argentinians are much more well read and informed that you are giving them credit for and certainly they are more diplomatic and refined as a people than you are.

Look at your own faults as a race and a empire before judging others from your false perch of superiority.

Alzinho said:
Who says they choose to live here?
I don't choose to live here....I'd be on the next plane out of here if I had a choice! And although I've made it public knowledge previously, it's not really any of your business as to why.

Of course you have a choice. You are not forced in to slavery are you? You might have a reason to stick around but you always have a choice to leave. It's not my business but still curious.

cabrera said:
Why are you applauding . You clearly suffer from delusions of grandeur believing in the crap you sprout here. Many argentinians are much more well read and informed that you are giving them credit for and certainly they are more diplomatic and refined as a people than you are.

Look at your own faults as a race and a empire before judging others from your false perch of superiority.

Ha, ha, ha, ha!
As always, quality posting cabrera - comedy gold!

Here's a tip for you - click on your own name and then click on "find all posts by cabrera."
What you'll find is a very long list of name-calling, racist, abusive and reactionary nonsense. Nothing helpful. No advice. Nothing positive. Nothing pleasant at all.

So, before you have a go at me, or anybody else, about judging others.....have a little look at yourself, there's a good little boy. I make a point of trying not to be abusive against individuals on a public forum, but I might make an exception for you - it seems to be the only language you speak.

I can't say as I've noticed much of a difference between Misioneros and Porteños to be honest....they're ALL rude, ignorant, snooty, dishonest and psychotic!

The above post was written by Alzinho and it shows the depth of rascism and hypocrisy apparent in his posts.

Show me one post that I have made such remarks like you?

I have never spoken about USA citizens or any other citizens in a negative light and have never stooped to judge a whole race in this manner ,

Hypocrisy has no limits with you Alzinho

Back