2000, 5000, 10000 Peso Design Ideas

NeoWonk

Registered
I've read recently that the new government didn't want to continue with the animals on the currency. The old government didn't want to use old politicians.

But in our trips to Western Union we don't want to have to take a backpack to retrieve our ill gotten gains.

I propose a design theme using Argentina cuisine.

2 Lucas has an Empanada on the front and a Malbec on the back
5 Lucas has a Milanesa on the front and a Limoncello on the back
10 Lucas has a Fugazetta on the front and a Fernet on the back

We use money to buy food. It only makes sense to highlight that fact with the currency.

You've made a good point there.

May I suggest the note and the purpose be directly related?
Therefore, milanga or chori should go with fernet. Pizza and BIRRA (an overlooked Must) a match made in Heaven, and finally the malbec with a tomahawk or bife the chorizo steak.
Not that I've ever been on the same zip code of any of those last two. Just heard about them. The stuff legends are made.

Iz

You've made a good point there.

May I suggest the note and the purpose be directly related?
Therefore, milanga or chori should go with fernet. Pizza and BIRRA (an overlooked Must) a match made in Heaven, and finally the malbec with a tomahawk or bife the chorizo steak.
Not that I've ever been on the same zip code of any of those last two. Just heard about them. The stuff legends are made.

Iz
Your pairings are much better than mine. I'm going to put you in charge of the wine list.

On the peso notes, they should put a picture of what you can purchase with that much money. For example, with a $2000 peso note, maybe an image of a nice steak meal that you can buy for $2000 pesos. That way, in 5 years when you can't even buy a coffee with $2000 pesos, there will be no denying the devaluation.

Back