25 YO Male Looking For Roommates/Place to Stay in BA

gt3k

Registered
Hi, I'm a 25 year old guy from California trying to find a place in BA. I'm planning on being in town anywhere from 3-6 months (Spanish classes starting tomorrow).

I'd prefer to find roommates in a similar situation (living alone is so antisocial), but I'm open to a 1 person place if necessary. Anyone need a roommate and/or have suggestions for finding a good place? I would use compartodepto.com, but my Spanish isn't there yet.

Thanks!

--Greg

Greg, my name is Aaron, just arrived in B.A. three weeks ago doing the same thing...learning Spanish and enjoying the city for three to six months. I'm currently looking for share living options/roommates, but not having much luck. If you are interested in maybe teaming up to rent a short-term apartment, maybe try to find a third person, let's at least talk about it. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Greg, my name is Aaron, just arrived in B.A. three weeks ago doing the same thing...learning Spanish and enjoying the city for three to six months. I'm currently looking for share living options/roommates, but not having much luck. If you are interested in maybe teaming up to rent a short-term apartment, maybe try to find a third person, let's at least talk about it. You can email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Hi, sorry about my lack of responses to anyone who didn't email me--I assumed I'd get a message when there were responses on the board, and in the meantime found a place to stay for a month.

I'm looking for a new place starting Oct 19 or before--anyone looking for roommates or have a house available?

Cheers,

Greg

Back