28 year old Canadian girl moving permenantly to BA this August - looking to meet up!

sketchyblueeyes said:
Hello all!

I'm 24 and just moved here a month ago - maybe we should have a girls in their early 20s - early 30s meet up? I would love to drink some wine and chat, and wouldn't mind planning it.

Camilla, when do you get here?

Hi all! I would love to join you girls! I am moving to BsAs in mid October to study Spanish at UBA and would love to make some connections there! :)

I also would love to join in! I have been here off and on about two years from NYC, and would love to meet some new people!

I would love to join if the gathering is on Sat/Sunday.

Me too! I've been here for about a year, but as people are constantly coming and going, I'm always game to meet new people. Should we do a Sunday something? Any ideas?

I'm up for Sunday afternoon ladies meet up - maybe around 1pm, for coffee/tea/brunch/lunch?

How about this cafe style place in Palermo:

Baraka - Gurruchaga 1450
It's a small place with a great coffee and tea menu (food as well) and won't break the bank.

Who's in? Not sure if they take reservations, but I can try to make one....

I go to Baraka often, and it is a fine version of a Sufi style cafe. Good choices of tea, and some of the best medialunas I've had in this city. Since it is a Muslim family, there is no wine or liquor offered. The staff is very friendly, and awfully curious about people speaking English. I won't join you, since I am apparently of the wrong sex, but I do recommend it.

Yes, they do take reservations, and there is one long table in the back.

Hi I am From Montreal, lived in Toronto born in Kelona B.C.. I have been here since April 8th 2009.. would like to meet as well. send a pm...

Hi girls!
I am also "new" in town... my second round here..
I am 28 years old, half swedish/half american living in BA with my husband.. this time since only a week after 3 months in Sweden..
I'd love to meet up!

Hai Camilla,

I'm just here for one month now and will stay approx. for 1 year.
I also would love to meet some other girls to experience BA more than I already do now :) Let me know if you would like to meet up one day?

Back