3 Years To Figure Out How To Make Money In Ba ?

jackdanielz4

Registered
Hi everyone ! My situation is that I have been visiting Buenos Aires for vacation the past 8 years and I love it there, I would like to move there full time when my current work contract in Australia finishes in 3 years.

I'm trying to think of a job I could learn to do over the internet so I can have income in dollars while I'm there. My current work is nothing to do with computers and I am pretty clueless with technology in general. I'm not good at designing stuff in general so website design is out and from gather that line of work is already flooded

I know this is pretty vague but maybe someone has a left field idea, if you had 3 years to learn a new skill you could use to make money while living in Argentina

save about 100,000 usd before u start yr new life here.

That won't be a problem but obviously I don't want to just run down my savings, plus I'm late 30's so too young to retire ha ha. I have pretty good Spanish so I could perfect it but I think the translator job market is also pretty much flooded oh well

There are lots of services that companies require that can be done online without needing a great knowledge of tech. For instance, executive recruiting/headhunting, writing projects/content creation, sales, data entry, accounting, bill collection. Think about what skills you have, and investigate based on those skills what companies like to contract out. If you find something interesting that you think you can do, the internet is free and there are tons of resources to learn how to do it. Know how to do something that most people don't? Start designing some instructional videos and courses that can be sold. There are tons of options beyond translation and the like.

Start designing some instructional videos and courses that can be sold.

Anybody in this business? I want to create a serie of video-course, but not the usual "recording my desktop" stuff.

You can start a call center. I had an office in Regus when i lived there and the office next to mine had two Americans running a call center. It's a possiblity and you don't need to know Spanish, just have your phones forwarded to BA. Just a thought.

What do you have a passion for? That should lead you to a career path. Do you really want to sit in front of a computer all day or be on a telephone? If not, pursue something that you love or at least like to do. Imagine your ideal life in Argentina and then go for it.

Back