4 X 2 Breakfast Items @ Jumbo

nikad

Registered
Attention Expats: Jumbo supermarket has a great deal for breakfast! Paying with Cencosud card ( get it only with a DNI ) buy 4 pay 2 - that is 50% off - any other payment methods buy 3 pay 2 - 33% off - milk ( UAT ) , cookies, coffee, jam and marmalade, cereal, juice, sweetener, sugar, tea, etc. I have spotted items such as Nutella, Pepperidge Farm cookies, Sugar and Spice cookies, imported coffee among the items. Time to stack up! Only until tomorrow

http://www.apositivo.net/cencosud/2015/mar/19_jumbo/online-jumbo.html

Attention Expats: Jumbo supermarket has a great deal for breakfast! Paying with Cencosud card ( get it only with a DNI )

Is this like a credit card or is it just a fidelity card?

Is this like a credit card or is it just a fidelity card?
Both, you also get points and you can buy anything at the supermarket with it. It is now issued by Mastercard.

Well, I am afraid they won't give me a CC with an undocumented source of income, zero credit history here, and in time to take advantage of this offer. :(

Well, I am afraid they won't give me a CC with an undocumented source of income, zero credit history here, and in time to take advantage of this offer. :(
If you or your husband have a DNI and any other Arg credit cards, they give it to you.

If you or your husband have a DNI and any other Arg credit cards, they give it to you.

He has a DNI, and a credit card on his sister's bank account (I mean, it is a secondary card in his name). Would that be okay?

They turned me down for a cencosud. Have DNI, credit cards etc. Still, only wasted 10 minutes finding out, and it looks worth it if you can get one.

Back