40 Books In English Including Harry Potter 1-7

pmacay

Registered

We have friends coming to stay with us so we’re cleaning up the office. I have 40 books in English that I would like to donate. Does anyone want the entire collection?

As an incentive to any Harry Potter fans, we have all 7 books and 5, 6 and 7 are in hardcover, I guess we couldn’t wait for the paperback versions when they cam out.

Collection includes spy/murder/lawyer paperback thrillers from John Grisham, Dean Koontz, James Patterson, Robert Cullen, William Stevenson, Michael Connelly, Patricia Cornwall, Jonathan Kellerman, Greg Iles, David Bald, 4 fantasy dragon books by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman in hardcover and even one book by Hillary Clinton (which I can’t recommend, phee yew! Respect her, but her writing style is sure self indulgent) and Dan Brown’s DaVinci Code.

It’s all or nothing, you have to take them all if you want any of them! Sorry, but I’m trying to move them and I if I take them to KEL or ICANA they may not want the leftovers without the good ones to sweeten the pot.

Thanks!

Pete Y Ron

We’re in Recoleta at Las Heras and Montevideo, you’ll need to pick them up here.

We have friends coming to stay with us so we’re cleaning up the office. I have 40 books in English that I would like to donate. Does anyone want the entire collection?

As an incentive to any Harry Potter fans, we have all 7 books and 5, 6 and 7 are in hardcover, I guess we couldn’t wait for the paperback versions when they cam out.

Collection includes spy/murder/lawyer paperback thrillers from John Grisham, Dean Koontz, James Patterson, Robert Cullen, William Stevenson, Michael Connelly, Patricia Cornwall, Jonathan Kellerman, Greg Iles, David Bald, 4 fantasy dragon books by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman in hardcover and even one book by Hillary Clinton (which I can’t recommend, phee yew! Respect her, but her writing style is sure self indulgent) and Dan Brown’s DaVinci Code.

It’s all or nothing, you have to take them all if you want any of them! Sorry, but I’m trying to move them and I if I take them to KEL or ICANA they may not want the leftovers without the good ones to sweeten the pot.

Thanks!

Pete Y Ron

We’re in Recoleta at Las Heras and Montevideo, you’ll need to pick them up here.

If no one takes them contact the Book Seller (Book Seller BA) -- I think he said he has a client who loves the mystery novels

If you can't find any takers, check with the guys at Walrus (http://walrus-books.com.ar/)
They sell new and used books.

All else you can always call de Salvation Army, they will come & pick up whatever you don't want (books included) & take it to their store for resale.
Their phone line in BA is 4911-7585.
It's for a good cause.

I am interested in taking them off your hands if you dont already have a taker.. I am about to PM you to confirm if you still have them and arrange to meet you for them..

All else you can always call de Salvation Army, they will come & pick up whatever you don't want (books included) & take it to their store for resale.
Their phone line in BA is 4911-7585.
It's for a good cause.

There's plenty of good stuff at Salvation Army stores, but evangelism is not a good cause.

Hi. If you still haven't arranged for someone to take them, let me know, I could go by today In the afternoon. Thanks

Thanks for the ideas, I found two people to take them off my hands. The list went from 40 to 80 as we kept cleaning out closets and I didn't want to burden one person with taking it all.

That's good to know about the Salvation Army because I also have a ton of old clothes I want to donate but could never find a place to donate them.

How much for the Hillary book (title?) and how much of it was written by her and how much by her aides, if it specifies in the book? I'm not kidding btw.

Back