4th of July in Bs. As.

BAJoe said:
Sounds good but I didn´t find any address or exact time to meet.
Anybody know all this?

I believe they'll tell you the exact place to meet once you send in your RSVP. I emailed them earlier today but have yet to hear back. They may be at their limit. Anyway, there is more detailed info on their Facebook page:

The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl Presents: The Official 4th of July Pub Crawl!
Just because we're Abroad doesn't mean we can't Party!

Host: The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl
Type: Party - Holiday Party
Network: Global
Start Time: Saturday, July 4, 2009 at 10:00pm
End Time: Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 6:00am
City/Town: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Phone: 1554640908
Email: [email protected]

The Buenos Aires Pub Crawl is proud to bring U.S. Independence Day to BA! Just as we do the other major holidays, we plan to do it big! After all, we are an American company so you know we can't skip 4th of July!

Here's how the night will work:

-We start off with registration with all you can drink beer and red wine, as well as some traditional 4th of July food to get you set for the long night of celebrating.

-We then head out to 3 bars where we will get a free shot at the door and exclusive drink specials at each of the bars.

-After the bars, we'll all head to FUSION Bar & Club for our very own 4th of July Party! We'll have a DJ playing Rock, Hip Hop, and other music from the States.

*We're also working on a special 4th of July T-Shirt!*

All this for just $50AR (US $13)!

PLEASE BE SURE TO RSVP TO *[email protected]* with the subject line "4th of July Crawl" to reserve your spots, as we may have to limit the pub crawl to 100/120 spots.

Come Join Us for what is sure to be a Great one!

More details to come soon!

Back