5 Reasons to get your haircut by me

Raymond

Registered
  1. The Only English Speaking Hairdresser (NZ Expat) in Buenos Aires..
    that doesn´t charge!
  2. I will listen.
  3. Bilingual Eng/Spanish more or less, if your French sorry, I can mime a bit but my school French is useless.
  4. 20+ years experience within the industry. References available or goto my site http://globaljet.weebly.com
  5. Personal Guarantee. 100% Satisfaction.
  6. Obligatory consultation.
  7. I will travel to you, or meet you at the subte, great for busy executives
  8. No more stress about "what if they didn´t understand me?!"
I know I said 5 reasons but I´m all about the value. http://globaljet.weebly.com

Just cut & style? Or do you do color? Straightening?

Raymond came today and cut mine and my son's hair. We both look fabulous and he's a lovely person, professional and personable without the bitchy attitude.
highly recommended!
Julie

Another recommendation for Raymond. He cut 14 months of slop from my head and did a great job. Highly recommended! :cool:

mini said:
Just cut & style? Or do you do color? Straightening?
Hi, sorry for the tardy reply. I can do both but I havent used or found the ionic straightning products I´m used to using (I really prefer not to deal with the sub quality thioglycilic potions, not as good for hair quality) and do not have the straightening iron needed for the second part of the service, if you have suggestions let me know and if you´d like a no obligation consultation on the colour Im happy to discuss with you.
Good waves, R

Raymond said:
Hi, sorry for the tardy reply. I can do both but I havent used or found the ionic straightning products I´m used to using (I really prefer not to deal with the sub quality thioglycilic potions, not as good for hair quality) and do not have the straightening iron needed for the second part of the service, if you have suggestions let me know and if you´d like a no obligation consultation on the colour Im happy to discuss with you.
Good waves, R

I have since founded a good relationship with a salon that will supply me with a good straightening product sourced in Brasil that is sin formol, Mutamba. PM me for more details.

THANK YOU RAYMOND>>>>>>
Highly recommendable. He's very professional and detail oriented. I'm not going to bore everyone with my 2 year hair troubles, but I must let people know that Raymond is superb and you can definitely trust him with your locks!

Hi, Raymond! I arrive in BsAs at the end of August for an extended stay. Was going to get my haircut before I left the U.S., but you have convinced me to wait until I get there. Wish I had found you before my 4-month trip in 2010. I have long hair and only get it cut a few times a year. Sounds like a hair cut with you could be an adventure. Look forward to meeting you. September-ish probably. Amy :)

Back