A Certain Kind of Power - BA Lit.

RyanButta

Registered
Hi Expats, Having lived the BA expat life from 2007 to 2011 I have recently released a crime/thriller novel set in BA. You can check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZG9HJHL

I know not everyone is on Kindle and if anyone would like a free PDF version that can be read on any device just let me know and happy to get a copy out. Cheers, Ryan

Attachments

• ACertainKindofPower_cover3 (2).jpg
    ACertainKindofPower_cover3 (2).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 9
I looked at your bio on the Amazon site and there's an interesting juxtaposition between the book and your back story so, if it's not too much trouble would you like to post a link to a .pdf?

I'm currently reading the three Nicky Mahoun: Forensic Accountant novels written in the 1950s by Chartered Accountant Clark Smith. If you like your detective fiction hard boiled and tragically dated you should give them a go.

I haven't come across those novels I will have to look into them. Thanks for the tip. When I was living in BA I got through W.E.B Griffin's Honour Bound series set in BA over World War II. I remember enjoying those quite a bit.

PDF attached. Please feel free to share. I hope you enjoy it. Would love any feedback. Thanks for your response. Best regards, Ryan

Attachments

• A Certain Kind Of Power.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Back