todays prices on the internet
would be cheating if I told you what airline
CAN YOU BEAT IT???
Rules are Leaving 30 March BA to London by any means /least money

My best yet is bus to lima airport 610pesos
then Lima to london 612 Euros
have i won the prize
can anyone beat that ???

Asatej as recommended by VieNeVautRien apparently has a return to London with tax included for 694 pounds. This is nearly the same price, but you have to consult them direct to finalize...

img-aviones.jpg
Ida y Vuelta COMPAÑIAESTADIASALIDASBUENOS AIRES (BUE)
LONDRES (LON)
jj.gif

TAM LINEAS AEREASMin: 7 D
Max: 3 M01/03/2009
30/06/2009 Tarifa por persona
USD 806,00
img-linea_punteada_h.gif

Impuestos y Tasas
USD 173,25

The cheepest I have found has always been Aerelineas Argentinas, via Madrid.
For me it ceased to be viable because of the interminable delays, the fact that I still have to get from London and the need to return to work.
Just remeber to steer clear of school holidays, Just why the uk School holidays should effect the prices to Buenos Aires I do not know, but believe me they do, and quite considerably.
You may also consider going on standby, if you do not have any schedule, then waiting for an empty seat is not going to be a problem.

Perhaps you could something outrageous in front of the Casa Rosada and get yourself deported.

Illegals in the U.S. who get homesick are known to turn themselves in to immigration authorities. They get deported back to their home country on commercial flights at U.S. government expense. I don't if the Argentine government would be as generous.

If you could swing this the cost would be zero, and I believe I would win the prize.

Stanexpat said:
Perhaps you could something outrageous in front of the Casa Rosada and get yourself deported.

Illegals in the U.S. who get homesick are known to turn themselves in to immigration authorities. They get deported back to their home country on commercial flights at U.S. government expense. I don't if the Argentine government would be as generous.

If you could swing this the cost would be zero, and I believe I would win the prize.
sorry thought you would be a contender Stan

Neil Logan said:
deportation not an option for Scottish prize
Now, there's an honorable man!

If only we could get the American immigration service to fund Neil Logan's teaching the meaning of honesty to the fifteen (or is it thirty?) million illegal immigrants in the United States.

I give up with the flight ticket, I dont think anyone can find anything cheaper than that. But I still guess there is a cheper way to get into Lima. Most people do it by hitchhiking on the highway.
Although is quite hard to find bus tickets into the internet and I m too lazy to call each bus company or go and ask in retiro I m sure there is a cheapest and lower quality service to travel into Lima.

Stanexpat said:

Nop, definitely argentine gov would not be that generous. But again I suggest him to look for a good reason to seek asylum, we can arrange a political persecution, a violent assault, a kidnap or something to him.

The possibility of taking the bus all the way to LAX is a possibility I will reasearch

Back