A Challenge for you

Although this is an old thread, someone might find it searching for "ticket" or whatever.

The below link usually finds tickets cheaper than buying directly from IBERIA, LAN, TAM, Air France, British Air, Lufthansa, American Air although I have frequent flier accounts with those:

http://tv2.en.momondo.com/Default.aspx

just read this thread for first time.... great info with humor thrown in... but i like the first anwer best... calling the freight vesel companies... my husband has always wanted to go on a long boat trip, but when i researched on formal web.sights.. freighter travel was way more expensive than flying.... anyone ever go on a freighter to anywhere? how was it and what aprox price?

I came down here on a cargo ship in January!!! :)

21 days of superb accommodation and sights and experiences that will live with you forever.

and all for €2100.

Great way to travel, won't ever be the cheapest option between points A and B, unfortunately.

studiodio said:
... my husband has always wanted to go on a long boat trip, but when i researched on formal web.sights.. freighter travel was way more expensive than flying....
They know how much your husband is able to eat in three weeks, that's why
:D:D

just found a flight on momondo eze-madrid for €493. One way. 15 November by Air Comet. Do I get a prize? That Momondo site is great btw...

Neil Logan said:
Hi to all my friends
I would like to set you all a challenge.
Need to get to London by the cheapest means possible
from Buenos Aires To London UK
By air,sea autobus time not a factor
all fares must be inclusive of all taxes ect
any airports or countries can be used
leaving BA on 30th March arriving in London Anytime.

Must you be arrive alive to qualify?
~Dick Cheney~

I beleive the political asylum approach would be even cheaper, but,

Neil Logan said:
My best yet is bus to lima airport 610pesos
then Lima to london 612 Euros
have i won the prize
can anyone beat that ???

Rio to London 464 Euros
BsAs to Rio by bus (fun!) 460 pesos.

call here. We did it from England twice...may be works from here....
so where about in London I will stop for a week ????:) it is a return ticket?

Call our British Airways Onboard Courier line on 0870 3200301. They will provide you with details of couriers currently needed.

Monica

best is taca to lima 250 $ lima madrid a Air Europa 199 E madid london 29€ take your time to made the reservation but you will arrive by plane
regards
jack

Back